Born in 1984 in Geneva, Switzerland. Start photography at the age of 12. Quickly show strong interest in both film & digital technics. At 18 start filming and editing short movies using a mini DV camera.
After graduate from university, go to Japan and study at the Tokyo Visual Arts school.
After Graduation, works for several months, as an assistant, in a studio in downtown Tokyo.
Between 2010 and 2012 worked as chief retoucher and junior cameraman at an online outlet web company in Tokyo.
During those years worked in freelance several times, mainly for Japanese fashion brand.
Actually base in Geneva, Switzerland, doing creative work in a wide array of field (photo, short movie, graphic design & web design). Is also a member of the creative group Espace Grand Angle.
- Exhibitions :
- 2010/03 – Group exhibition at the Fuji Square Gallery in Tokyo Midtown
- 2016/04 – Group exhibition at Espace Grand Angle in Carouge, Geneva
- 2016/07 – Group exhibition at square of Chantepoulet
- Skills :
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom & Capture ONE
- Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
- Adobe Premiere
- Fluent in French, English and Japanese